Deloitte provides audit, tax, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte's professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
Our practice is growing fast, and in our continuing effort to be the preferred service provider in Indonesia, we offer you an opportunity to join our dynamic professional team in the following position:
Assurance & Advisory Associate
You will perform a variety of Assurance/Audit and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the opportunity to work with different engagements, you will learn to collaborate with the teams and managers very fast. As you progress, we will train and assign you to cope with different aspects of engagement .
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (be about to graduate this year) with strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 2.75)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skill, problem solving, result oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and work under tight time deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Willing to travel for out-of-town engagements
- Pass Technical skills, English as well as interview tests
Please register yourself for the Deloitte Recruitment Test with Secretary of CDC, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia (Dekanat Building, Faculty of Economics, 3rd Floor) Monday-Friday 08.00 am - 04.00 pm or email to email@example.com with Deloitte as the subject no later than 16 March 2011.
Please visit our website at Lowongan Deloitte to apply online and find out more about Deloitte Recruitment.
You are not required to bring your Curriculum Vitae to take the test.